Today, NEOWIZ is excited to announce that its stunning mobile RPG, Kingdom of Heroes: Tactics War, is receiving its largest update yet in the form of Season 2: The Broken King. Available now on iOS and Android, The Broken King update brings with it 8 brand new heroes to recruit, six massive new districts to explore in the campaign, 6 new rune sets to collect, and a brand new hero progression system called Hidden Strength. And to top it off, all players will be getting a slew of celebratory rewards and easy access to some of the game’s most powerful heroes.
Kingdom of Heroes Season 2: The Broken King is the biggest update so far for Neowiz’ Arthurian strategy RPG, and promises to delight players with dozens of new hours of content and heroes to collect.
Rewards For All Players at Login
1 Legendary Summon Scrolls, ★6 Promotion Ticket, 300k Silver
For New Players at Login
★5 Select Summon Chest and ★4 dark hero Freyja
For Returning Players via Events
3 Legendary Summon Scrolls
In-Game Event Reward
★5 hero Lilith
New stories and New Adventure Districts
● A total of 6 new districts will be updated, called Northern Lorasia
● The story of Arthur confronting Ingway’s evil plans will unfold along with his journey in the new Adventure Districts.
New Hero Progression - Hidden Strength
● Hidden Strength consists of several nodes.
● When all Hidden Strengths are unlocked, Hero stats increase significantly.
8 New Heroes and 6 New Rune Sets
● Powerful and charming Light/Dark heroes will be introduced within Season 2 update
● New Rune sets that add to the game’s meta strategy
About Kingdom of Heroes: Tactics War
Kingdom of Heroes: Tactics War is an easy to pick up, but difficult to master RPG with turn-based combat that prioritizes positioning and skillful party building over button-mashing to win the day. Each Hero has their own Elements and equippable Runes to deploy, with each battle being a test of your wits and ability to outthink the opponent. Can you help Arthur and his Knights of the Round table in their quest to protect the Kingdom of Avalon? Do you have what it takes to lead your friends into battle and emerge victorious?
Visit Kingdom of Heroes: Tactics War on Social Media: